Australia Post Global Settings
WooCommerce Australia Post Extension comes with several settings to make you take full control of the plugin. Once the plugin has been activated, go to WooCommerce » Settings » Shipping. The method will be listed at the top of the screen, underneath the tabs. Click on ‘Australia Post Pro’. This is the global settings of the plugin. In order to activate and configure the Australia Post shipping method, take a look at Australia Post Zone Settings
- API Key Get this from Australia Post or leave it to use the default API Key.
- Enable Debug Mode* Enabling debug mode will allow administrators to test the shipping method on their website before showing it to public.
- Shop Origin Post Code This should be set to the postcode from which you will ship. It is sent to the Australia Post API.
- Default Package Weight The default weight of the package, If you didn’t set the weight in the `Add New Product` page. This weight will be used to calculate the shipping fees.
- Default Package Size The default dimension of the package, If you didn’t set the dimensions in the `Add New Product` page. This dimension will be used to calculate shipping fees.
- Signature on Delivery Label * Change the default Signature on Delivery label at the Checkout page.
- Extra Cover Label * Change the default Extra Cover label at the Checkout page.
- Remove GST* Enabling this option will strip the GST(tax) value (10%) from the shipping prices coming from Australia Post.
- Custom Shipping Titles * Use this option to rename the default names of Australia Post options.
* PRO feature.